The perfect Selfie. How to present yourself in the best light
The Selfie developed from a teeny phenomenon to a common trend for everybody.
Whether you publish a picture on Facebook or a profile pic for a dating site, it is increasingly accepted. The perfect Selfie became an art form in itself and nowhere as important as for internet dating. Because of this Dating-Kompass decided to collect some Do’s and Don’ts for the perfect Selfie.
Sexy Selfie tips:
- Flirt with the camera (but only a little). Don’t be shy, look straight into the camera.
- Show yourself doing things you enjoy. Highlights are Selfies at a concert, at the pool or playing soccer.
- Hold a drink in your Hand...and you already look like you are having fun (or would be available for all kinds of fun).
- Look a bit cheeky – but never arrogant, show a smile instead.
- Find a picture that tells a story, that tells something about you. You won’t get any attention with pictures that say nothing at all.
Not sexy at all – „Don’ts“:
- Don’t look too cute. Everybody like a nice girl, but not one that looks plain and boring.
- Don’t show too much of your body. That just looks too trashy.
- Don’t use pictures that shows any other person beside you. That is not honest and confusing.
- Don’t look bored. That might be cool but nobody wants a lifeless, emotionless doll as a partner.
- Leave your kids out of the picture. If it’s important that your partner likes kids, you should mention it in your profile only.
- A too agressive „Take me now“ pose...scares away a lot of singles – and might attract the wrong one.
Dating apps will get you in contact with complete strangers so with a friendly and not too raunchy picture you will get a hit. The best pictures are the ones that show a person that likes to have fun, is active and confident.
Picture Source: stockimages/FreeDigitalPhotos.net